Most of us are too busy being sexy to let out even the smallest chuckle, but what most don’t realize is that your giggle is the sexiest thing to hear.A newly developed concept, Laughter Yoga, will definitely help spice up your life- in the streets and in the bed.
Laughter Yoga is the brainchild of Dr. Madan Kataria, Indian physician and sexologist. Laughter Yoga combines traditional yoga breathing with unconditional laughter.
A few principles to follow as you look for sexual enlightenment are:
- To laugh for no reason
- To not rely on humor, jokes or comedy
- To use eye contact and childlike playfulness which usually turns into real and contagious laughter.
These are things that you can practice throughout your daily routine. To help improve your sex patterns take heed to these 6 facts that will definitely get you started in the right direction!
- Too many people take sex too seriously. Laughter will not only alleviate stress and anxiety, it will also shift the mood in the bedroom.
- In Laughter Yoga, we fake it till we make. In sex, faking the motions of an orgasm can trigger a real one.
- The more you laugh, the easier it becomes. The more orgasms you have, the easier it is for you to attain an orgasm.
- Laughter helps create more neuropathways in your body, making it easier for you to feel sensation and pleasure. Same goes for orgasms.
- We don’t have to wait until we are in the mood to do something before we do it. This body-over-mind applies equally to laughter and sex.
- With practice, we gain control over our minds and get back in touch with our bodies.
Whether you are a comedian, a yoga guru, or new to both scenes, we suggest that you attend a Laughter Yoga session if you can. Use laughter to get back in touch with joy, sensation and pleasure.