With winter behind us, just like many fashion trends, beauty trends also evolve. Put your best foot forward everyday, with 5 quick and inexpensive tips to take you from blah to fresh faced in less than 5 minutes. Have a secret beauty tip? Sign off in the comment section below!
1. Avoid itchy, dry skin and moisturize twice daily.
2. Zap zits by applying witch hazel directly onto the infected area with a cotton swab. Press firmly three or four times to rid of redness and inflammation.
3. Create a custom blush by pairing your primer with a powder blush for a natural pop of color.
4. Nix the bronzer! Experts suggest that pink or mauve blush is universally more flattering on darker skin tones.
5. Avoid harsh brow lines. Opt for a brow powder to create the illusion of a more natural line and natural brow shape.