5 Reasons We Love Keke Palmer
Aug 17, 2012 | Comments 0
Who can forget Akeelah and the Bee? Keke Palmer’s first lead role and she killed it! At the tender age of 13, “Keke Palmer” made it in the big leagues. Now, 59 episods into her show True Jackson, VP on Nickelodeon, this 18 year-old is still a household name with no plans of slowing it down. We can’t help but to love her and here are 5 reason why you should too.
1. The #1 reason we love Keke Palmer is her grind. As mentioned before she stars in her own show on Nickelodeon, playing True Jackson, while recently playing “Peaches” in the new Ice Age: Continental Drift, starring in the Nickelodeon movie, Rags and also in the TV series, Winx Club. Don’t think that’s enough. Keke Palmer is also pursuing her first dream, singing. She has single out right now titled, “You Got Me”.
Check out the video:
2. We’d be lying if we said Keke Palmer’s hair is not always laid. The Akeelah and the Bee star is on her grown woman now and she absolutely looks the part. Whether she has and up-do or has her luscious locks cascading down her back, is always looks healthy and well groomed. Whoever Keke’s hairdresser is she definitely gets props!
3. Keke Palmer is a true ‘pretty girl’. Yes, she wears make-up, who doesn’t? However, she always stays true to her youth, she is very tasteful with all of her many looks. From the television set to the red carpet, Keke Palmer keeps her looks youthful, playful and always classy.
4. Another reason Keke Palmer is so lovable is her style. You hardly, if ever, hear about fashion blunders with this stylish chick. Her red carpet attire ranges from pure elegance to cute and flirty. Whenever she is out and about you will catch her in something that you just have to recreate for yourself.
5. The main thing you just gotta love about this fabulous young girl is she is drama-free. Not a single scandal can be traced back to the Palmer name. Correct me if I’m wrong, but that is truly hard to find these days. Especially with kids who have grown up in the limelight. The young actress/singer has managed to keep her name and image clean and classy and that is truly commendable.
Want more Keke Palmer: http://kekepalmer.com/
Filed Under: Celebrity