Octavia Spencer and Jennifer Lopez Go for the Gold: 84th Academy Awards Best Dressed
Feb 27, 2012 | Comments 0
The 84th Annual Academy Awards was held last night at the Hollywood & Highland Center in Hollywood California. While sports fanatics flocked to Orlando, Fla., for the NBA All-Star weekend, Movie stars and their fans kept their sights on Hollywood. Gold was definitely a trend amongst the women.
Did your favorite celebrity make the best dressed list?
- Jennifer Lopez always makes an impressive fashion statement when she hits the red carpet. Wearing a Zuhair Murad gown, I think it’s safe to say she topped this year’s list of best dressed list.
- The Help’s Viola Davis arrived wearing an emerald green Vera Wang gown and sporting a new do. Though her beautiful natural hairstyle made Viola Davis the topic of many conversations last night, was her overall look a hit or miss?
- Octavia Spencer wearing a beautiful fully beaded Tadashi Shoji gown had a big night winning the award for Best Supporting Actress for her work in The Help.
- Sherri Shepard wears a cobalt blue Grecian-inspired gown on the red carpet. The color is stunning on her but the glimpse of her black bra takes away from the gowns elegance.
- Sandra Bullock in a black & white Marchesa gown. The gown itself is beautiful but it was ill-fitting.
- George Clooney looked his usual handsome in a Giorgio Armani tux while model/actress girlfriend Stacy Kiebler looked ravishing in an off the shoulder gown designed by Marchesa.
- A-list couple Brad Pitt & Angelia Jolie came in black ensembles. Pitt wore a classic black Tom Ford suit and black bow tie while wife Angelina Jolie looked like a Hollywood glam girl in her velvet Versace dress.
Filed Under: Celebrity