Toya Wright, the New Atlanta Housewife? 5 Reasons She’s Great for the Job
Mar 08, 2012 | Comments 0
Toya Wright will be the newest addition to the Real Housewives of Atlanta cast, and boy are we excited! We have watched Toya grow as a person and business woman, and as she remains in the spotlight, she gives us more of a reason to watch without squinching. It’s great to see a woman who has used her opportunity to shine on television as a chance to be a positive role model to other young women. Here’s 5 reasons why I can’t wait to see Toya Wright on Bravo’s network:
5. She’s beautiful inside and out: Toya has always given us that sweet, ‘girl-next-door that grew up to be a classy woman’ impression. Whether it’s through her media persona, or in person, Toya Wright is a genuine, respectable female who is ambitious and family oriented.
4. She’s fashionable: Let’s face it- there aren’t too many times we’ve seen Toya without wondering “where did she get those shoes/that dress/her hair done?” Always staying above the trends and no needlessly hanging on to luxury brands makes Toya’s fashion sense admirable for a woman at any age.
3. She’s a Real Mogul: Not only is Toya and her husband the new faces of ampro hair products, she also has her own book called “Priceless Inspiration” which was released in stores April 16, 2011, and her own boutique called G.A.R.B., located on Magazine Street in New Orleans, LA.
2. We love to watch Toya: Toya first appeared on tv in 2009 on BET’s Tiny and Toya which attracted over 3 million viewers. Because of her success and connection to the viewers, she was given her own reality show on BET called Toya: A Family Affair which debuted in April 2011.
1. She’s Really a Wife.. and in love! - On June 18, 2011, Toya and her husband Mickey “Memphitz” Wright were married in Atlanta. Many of Toya’s celebrity friends attended such as rapper Rasheeda, Tameka Cottle, Kandi, Nivea (singer), Lauren London, and Tamar Braxton. They have also did an exclusive cover shoot with rollingout where we had a chance to see their love when the cameras weren’t rolling.
Filed Under: Celebrity