A Must See: The 10 Weave Commandments
Nov 01, 2012 | Comments 0
1. Never let your tracks show (self-explanatory)
2. Always travel with your weave glue (or hair pins in case a track falls out)
3. Always pat your head when it’s itchy (patting won’t pull out the tracks or make your hair messy)
4. Never lie and say “it’s all mine.”
5. Never make your weave too greasy (there’s nothing worse than a greasy weave, believe me)
6. Always travel with your brush (weave gets frizzy. Gotta keep it looking lush)
7. This rule is so overrated: keep your Remy and Yaki completely separated
8. Gel down your edges if they’re nappy (weave and nappy roots — that’s just tacky)
9. Nine should’ve been number 1 to me; ALWAYS know when to take out your weave!
10. Buy a wig just in case. If your hair is looking rough, put on a wig to cover it up.