There are a variety of ways to get your nails party-ready and one way is to opt for the trendiest nail polish hues of the season. Whether you’re all about showing off your sophistication through intricate nail art or classicism through simple, monochrome nails, butter LONDON has the perfect solution to get your nails looking all polished up. The butter LONDON spring/summer 2012 nail polish collection brings 5 of the hottest seasonal colors to the scene, which you can use to create simple or sophisticated nail art designs every time you desire. The collection features sorbet pastels for a timeless classic appearance, neon brights for a contemporary manicure and neutral & cools for a fierce, fashion forward style.
- Bossy Boots – a lovely neutral light, opaque pistachio green
- Disco Biscut – tropical hot pink with an undercurrent of tiny iridescent glitter
- Knackered – sheer, twinkling oyster shade flecked with micro glitter
- Slapper – bold and very bright teal
- Trout Pout – a pale and opaque shade of cantaloupe