College life is already rough, but your taste buds don’t have to feel the pain. Create delicious meals in your dorm room without breaking your budget. Check out this video of Three Girls & a Mic whipping up an easy dorm room meal, the best part it only takes 5 minutes!
Easy Chicken Lo Mein
Simple Chicken and Sausage Paella
What You Need:
- 1/2 lb hot Italian sausage
- 1 pre-cooked boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- Minced garlic
- 1 cup long-grain rice
- Canned tomatoes
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (for spice)
- Microwave chopped sausages, onions, green pepper and garlic on High for 4 to 6 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
- Stir in long-grain rice, chopped tomatoes, chicken stock, and cayenne pepper. Stir and cover.
- Microwave on High for 8 to 10 minutes until boiling. Stir and cover.
- Microwave on Medium for another 5 minutes and add chicken breast. Season with salt and pepper. Stir and cover.
- Microwave on Medium for 7 to 9 minutes.
- Let stand covered for another 5 minutes.
What You Need:
- 1 large flour tortilla
- Pizza sauce (squeeze bottle is the easiest)
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pepperoni (or whatever topping you want)
- Spread pizza sauce on to tortilla (not to edge)
- Sprinkle on mozzarella to cover
- Cover only one half of the tortilla with pepperoni pieces
- Microwave pizza-dilla on High for 1 minute
- Fold the”cheese only” side over the pepperoni side
- Cut into 4 wedges