Spotted at Fashion’s Night Out festivities in Tokyo at Michael Kors, Hudson donned a fitted Michael Kors leopard print shift dress with flattering rouching at the waist. Keeping it simple with sleek hair and black pumps, she couldn’t have pulled this look off any better.
Here are five other classy ways to pull off a leopard print:
1. Leopard pumps always go great with a monochromatic or colorblocking outfit choice. Choose a bold colored shift dress like royal blue, emerald green, or a deep shade of purple to really make your animal instinct pop.
2. Get wild with your accessories. An over sized leopard print clutch, bangles, scarf, or belt can set off your outfit with the perfect splash of sass.
3. If you want to be bold, try a pair of leopard print pants or a maxi skirt. Remember because the print is already the focus, pair it with a solid top in a neutral shade like black, tan, white or gray. For a fun twist throw on a bold colored blazer in a solid hue like red or royal blue.
4. For a more subtle approach, wear a pair of leopard print gloves when the weather starts to get frosty. They will only be for show in the outdoor elements.
5. Jazz it up like Hudson in full on leopard. You can choose a large or small print, but remember to keep the rest of your outfit toned down in a muted hue like Hudson’s black pumps. You want to look bold and edgy, not like an over-the-top cat woman.
Talking Pretty gives Hudson two thumbs up for a look well done!
What are some ways you like to wear leopard prints?