It’s not too late to plan your evening for Atlanta’s Fashion’s Night Out. For the second year in a row, Atlanta is bringing all you fashion lovers pop-up shops, runway shows, parties, open bars and goodie bags galore.
Everywhere from Atlantic Station to Midtown to Phipps Plaza has something to offer for FNO. You don’t even have to worry about transportation, just hop on the complimentary FNO Freeway shuttle to travel between Midtown locales. Here’s what the night has to offer:
– VIP preview kickoff party Sept. 8 to 11 from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m.
– FNO Movies in Central Park, Steel Magnolias, “The only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize.”
– FNO Pop up shop parties from 6 to 9 p.m. Fashions from Megan Huntz, Les Nouvelles, Frank Tell, Striver’s Row, Mel Boteri and Kim Crawford wines. Enjoy runway shows, music, and an appearance by designer Frank Tell and a Paper-Cut-Project display. Shops open Friday and Saturday, noon to 8 p.m. and Sunday, noon to 6 p.m.
– Micheal Habachy Gallery Opening Soiree: The avant-garde interior designer does luxury vignettes, showcasing his favorite artists’ work like Todd Alexander, John Folsom and Anke Schofield. Shop around while enjoying fancy cocktails, finger foods and live music. The event will take place at 999 Peachtree St. Party RSVP to email@example.com.
– Jeffrey Atlanta: Held at Phipps Plaza, you can go get pampered with mini makeovers from Woo Skincare and Cosmetics and freshen up on your cha-cha moves taught by Ballroom Dance Clubs of Atlanta. The event is going on from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. and don’t forget your quick photo session in the store window after you’re all dolled up.
Midtown Pop-Up Shops
Peachtree Street in Midtown will host several pop-up shops during FNO. Shoppers will be able to enjoy a Soho-style shopping experience with temporary pop-up shops that will be available in commercial real estate spaces. Vendors will range from custom vintage-inspired dresses to urban art and modern decor. Here are three choices below.
– Michael Habachy & Guests at 999 Peachtree Gallery
– Local Jewelry & Fashion Pop-Up: Lisa Jill, Pieces of Me and Olive
– Streetela: An Urban Art Platform at Metropolis
For more information on participating retailers, visit Atlanta’s Fashion’s Night Out website.