5 Must Follow Black Female Bloggers
Aug 10, 2012 | Comments 3
Among all the mindless blogs you run into in your daily internet perusing there are a few bloggers you should have saved to your homepage, especially for us women. With blogs made for everything and everyone it would be pretty hard to go through every blog and weed out the ones perfectly for you, so we did it for you. We’ve compiled a list of the top 5 female bloggers that you must know meeting your fashion, gossip, beauty, health and relationship needs.
1. Necole Bitchie is definitely the one-stop blog for all gossip and entertainment news. You wouldn’t guess it now, but in 2007 Ms. Necole was jobless and penniless, but by bringing her personality and voice to the internet, she has become the media sensation she is today. Necole Bitchie is always up to date on the latest, breaking entertainment news. Whether it’s gossip or real news, Bitchie is going to make sure you get the T.
2. Madame Noire is perfect for women who are on the grind tackling in depth relationship issues and mini personal crisis. No fear, Madame Noire will get you right. Featuring “Ask a Black Man” letting you explore the unthinkable and great parenting, living and home savvy tips as well. If you’re a business woman, wife, single mother, or a black woman period this site is absolutely a helpful tool in your everyday life.
3. Yes, yes of course a natural hair website would end up on your list. Curly Nikki, doesn’t only provide amazing tips natural hair, she also discusses issues based on the lack of love for black hair. Most likely stemming from her background in psychotherapy, which she mentions in a lot of her counseling session, hair problems come up a lot.
4. Style & Beauty Doctor is run by Danielle Gray, NYC based fashion and beauty consultant. This chick is a professional in the game and is dishing out her beauty secrets to us for free! In need of quick beauty tutorials and style tips for date night, Style & Beauty Doctor is the go to gal.
5. Are you fashion obsessed? Then you’ve probably already heard of The Fashion Bomb Daily! This site is the #1 destination for urban fashion and Claire Sulmers is the trendy fashion journalist that makes it all happen. Claire Sulmers gives us the 411 on must-try boutique, fashion show reviews and even looks for less. Updated daily with the hottest trends and celebrity fashions, you’d be crazy not to bookmark this site!
Filed Under: Celebrity