Smokey eyes is the little black dress for the cosmetic world. It looks great on practically every woman and comes in all different types. Here’s some quick tips to help you perfect the look.
1. Always start with the eyes first, then foundation. Sometimes doing a smokey eye can get messy, and the eye shadow pigments fall on your cheeks or under your eyes. If you apply foundation and concealer first, then you have to wipe the fall-out off, then reapply. Save time and money and start with your eyes.
2. A perfect smokey eye requires a lot of blending and patience. Apply a primer first before eye shadow to ensure your hard work stays on all night.
3. Blend with several different colors so have options. If you want a black smoky eye, then make sure to have colors such as charcoals and grays for blending.
4. Apply color for intensity using a firm brush, then blend out the edges softly with a fluffy blending brush. Using great brushes will make sure your smokey eye looks beautiful and not scary.
5. Apply eyeliner and smudge. Then complete the look with several layers of a really dark black mascara.
Don’t forget, to complete the look with soft looking skin and a nude lip for a modern feel.
Follow Eddie Reyes on Instgram and Twitter @eddieistalented